Precious Life Animal Sanctuary is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donations are tax-deductible.
The level of feed needed is a constant, but the price of feed has skyrocketed. On some
feed, the price has doubled since we posted our wish list in 2006. It has now affected
our viability to continue and our ability to rescue additional animals. Of course, vet care
for aging animals always increases.
Late fall and winter means no pasture for rescued livestock to survive. This means the
added cost of providing hay and grain on a daily basis. If you visit our sanctuary or your
local feed store, nothing is as important as donating feed.
- Rabbit pellets, 50 lb. bags
- Cows, wet cob , 50 lb. bags
- Horse, Mule, Burro, Purina Senior Equine
- Feral Cats – cat food cans from Costco
- Rescued Dogs - canned dog food any brand
- Turkeys – Flock Raiser, 50 lb.
- Sheep Feed, 50 lbs.
- Bird Feed
- Cat Litter
- Salt Blocks for all livestock
- Molasses Blocks for all livestock
- Gift Certificates from feed stores
We appreciate those who support Precious Life Animal Sanctuary's mission to save animals from needless
suffering and tragic lives and our commitment to educate the public to create a more compassionate society
and a lasting respect for all life.